Key features of our collaborative offering:
- Operating under one umbrella, reducing the risks to project delivery and long-term service support
- Value for money for our mutual clients
- Reduction in interface costs
- Reduction in project management costs
- Single point of contract contact
- Combined track record, experience and expertise across our disciplines
- Common cultures, standards, practices and management structures
The multi discipline approach from the collaboration covers all of the requirements for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) delivery of an engineering project. This includes Front-End Engineering Design (FEED), through to project delivery and commissioning.
The alliance covers the critical engineering disciplines of Design (including process design), Civil Engineering (including groundworks, reinforced concrete structures and all building works), Mechanical Engineering (plant installation, piping and structural steel design and installation), and Electrical, Control and Instrumentation activities to power and control process equipment, safety systems and building services.
The market needs that the alliance are looking to address are those of smaller EPC style projects, from a few hundred thousand pounds to a few million in size. For example, where the client wants the security and expertise of an EPC contractor, but where the size and nature of the project would not be cost effective to approach the major EPC contractors. Our niche offering would engage the joint expertise of our businesses to provide a cost-effective solution for such clients.
All the alliance businesses are based within the East of England, which is where we are traditionally most competitive, but this alliance enables our collaboration to provide competitive support to clients across the whole of the UK.